Wild Lebanon.com eco Tourist guides
Wild Lebanon.com believes that eco Tourist guides and Mountain Guides are an essential part of the eco tourism industry in Lebanon.
Wild Lebanon.com adopted the objectives of Baldati.org regarding the rural development strategy and the priority to recruit from local people in rural areas to form its Guiding and managerial team.
They conduct organized tours for groups of eco tourists in a wide range of locations, informing visitors about Hiking trails , heritage sites and attractions such as stately homes, museums, art galleries, gardens, religious and archaeological sites.
Typical work activities include:
- Promoting Baldati.org objectives , mission and vision.
- Working and coordinating with local authorities and civil society.
- Conducting organized tours (by coach, car or on foot) of an area generally or of specific buildings or sites of interest;
- Communicating engagingly with groups of people;
- Offering specialist knowledge of subjects, such as natural history, art or architecture.
Many tourist guides work on a freelance basis as registered guides with a regional tourist board, tour operator or other organization. Alternatively, they may be employed by a guide company. Occasional opportunities may arise within local authorities.
Training and entry requirements vary and tourist guides come from a range of backgrounds.
The Wild Lebanon.com will adopt the professional standards for the industry from the Ministry of Tourism regulations.
If you are interested to join the team of Wild Lebanon.com and be a:
- Trip manager
- Assistant manager
- Mountain Guide
- touristic guide
send ur CV to email@example.com Contact us.
Architect , R&D consultant
Tel/Fax : +961 (4) 922999- Cel: +961 (3)666565
Listen to Baldati.com every Friday@3pm on www.sawtloubnan.com