Environmental researcher and activist , specialist in Green Cities for eco Efficiency , founder of Baldati organization on 2002 which is a non-profit research center on sustainable development and green architecture. Green cities projects manager and consultant for many Municipalities in Lebanon and abroad. Professor of Sustainable Architecture at the Lebanese university . Born on 9 – Nov – 1962 - Mayfouq -Byblos, Married to Rita Mattar, and have 5 kids. Marie-Joe 1997, Yara 1999, Sara 2000,Tina 2001,Kareem 2010 . TV and Radio Anchor for many Baldati programs since 2002 raising environmental awairness, community debates and social responsibility. Trainer and facilitator for many workshops about social networking for development , team capacity building , strategic management , eco tourism and ICT4D.
- Math-Elem in 1982: "Mont La Salle".
- Architectural diploma in 1989 -Université Saint- Esprit, Kaslik.
- Green cities for eco efficiency from Erasmus - IHS Netherland - Diploma
- Final Project:"Formation de l'homme".
- Latest research:
- "Sustainable development through ICT".
- "Green Architecture in Lebanon".
- "Regional Media Tools".
- Languages: fluent Arabic,french,English -read & write
- Professor at the " Lebanese University : IBA2 - 2010 till present
- Sustainable architecture
- dossier d'execution
- Professor at NDU - Architecture - Design 2 - Design 3 - 2010 - 2014
- Professor at " sagesse university " Master in NGO management
- Management of rural and urban communities
- Social networks
- Professor at USEK : Baldati green City program - 2000 till present
- 1989 till present: Owner of NOON co. Architecture Agency.Elissar-metn-Lebanon.
- 96 designed projects till now.46 Consultancies and Researches-40 Site surveys.
- 2000 till 2008: Professor @ "Holly Spirit University"- Faculty of Architecture & Fine Arts.
- Expert in " Green Architecture" and " Renewable Energy"
Research & Development:
- 2002 Founder of the NGO " Baldati "-7/1/2003 Objectives: Development, Environment & Culture.
- 2002 Founder of www.baldati.com -The Arab & Lebanese Social Network.1468 villages, 192 countries of emigration, clubs and projects.
- 2002 Founder of "Wild Lebanon"Project
- 2003-2005Anchor of Many Radio and TV programs: About Architecture and Sustainable development.
- "Baldati.com on VDL" a Radio program on "Voice of Lebanon"A talk show about rural development and ICT4D-140 session done till 27th of May 2005,400 villages and municipalities hosted, about 600 guest. More then 50 NGOs, universities and ministries were hosted and promoted on Baldati.com. Development , environmental and cultural projects were discussed and proposed to the communities. An interactive show , on the first radio in Lebanon, covering all Lebanon and a lot of regional countries and the rest of the world on internet.
- 2004 Winner of "e-comleb" funded by EU -The Baldati e-commerce Market Place project
- 2005 General Manager of Beirut Marathon association
- 2005 Member of World Summit Information Society preparation committee - Tunisia 2005.
- 2005 Winner of Market Place award for the Baldati Hiking Club Project From UNDP and World Bank
- 2005 Represented Lebanon in "Africa Open Source"
- 2005 till now member of the "cloe" coalition for the
- 2006 Winner of 3 projects with CDR Droub el Batroun -Aley -Ayha
- 2007 Project manager of bekaa valley project with The RSCN Funded by SDC
- 2007 till now: Producer and Anchor of TV programs on Tele Liban ,OTV, Future TV, New TV,MTV
- 2007-Winner of Afkar project e-dialogue funded by EU with collaboration of the ministry of social affaires (100000EUR)
- 2008-ICT4D expert for invent - germany in a development project for the ministry of education in Algeria.
- 2008-2009-Partners in "Citizen Lebanon" with 6 national NGOs.
- 2009-Editor of the ecotourism plan for PINR -Pine Island National Reserve- Tripoli