Baldati is seeking coordinators to work on full/part time basis within the NGOs development projects.
All backgrounds are required, with a preference for experienced in civil society work
- Participate in on-going training sessions
- Identify and recruit citizens to participate in community groups
- Schedule and coordinate community groups: discussion meetings and activities
- Build and maintain good relations with community resources, including government officials, NGOs and others
- Submit program reports and evaluations.
- Travel regionally and work non-traditional hours: including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Prepare materials and strategy for community groups, as necessary
- Committed to building positive citizen participation in Lebanese society.
- Computer literate with solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and budget time accordingly
- Ability to complete tasks without direct supervision.
- Enjoys working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be interested in and accepting of people.
- Good sense of humor
Please send your CV along with a cover letter and a briefing about the villages you have contacts in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: +961 4 922 999
If selected for an interview, you will be notified by email or phone.
Best Of Luck