Starts on: Wednesday August 14 2013
From: 04:00 AM-10:30 PM
Departure at 04:00 AM
· enable sms roaming with your provider
Number of participants on this event Listed below is not accurate
since not all of you are registering using this page. Please DO, to help us organize better the event
Smoking is not allowed with Baldati
Go and ask for your Optional Medical Insurance (Fidelity Insurance 14$ for 7 /Days)
- Bring your own Medications (Panadole ,Gravol , Supplin ...)
- Each person may carry a maximum of 20kg of luggage on board.
- You need to bring dollar or euro bills with you cz they don't exchange Lebanese pound in Turkish Lira.
Road to Take by Airplane :
Lebanon - Turkey - Adana - Mersin Silifke - Cappadocia -
5 Days 4 Nights
1 night in Noma Mersin (Breakfast, Dinner)
1 night in Hilton Adana (B&B)
2 nights in Cappadocia Half Board (Breakfast, Dinner)
Starting Fees $ 700
BALDATI Team -
We will be transfer To and From BEIRUT international airport
Meeting points :
1:00 am: Tabarja – Centre Azzi
1:30 am: Dbayeh - Parking Spinney’s
Arrive @ 2:00 am Beirut International Airport
Departure Beirut international airport on August 14 @ :00 am Dawn
Arrive to Adana Airport on August 14 @ :00 am
Hotels description :
· August 14&15 In Airplane and overnight (1night) in Mersin Noma Hotel - 3 stars upon availability
· August 16 (1night) In Adana Hilton - 5 stars upon availability
· August 17&18 (3nights) In Cappadocia Dinler hotel - 5 stars upon availability (A free internet connection )
Travel - Tourism – Hiking - Shopping
1. 660$ : Before July 15 and Card Holders
2. 700$ : After July 15 till July 25
3. 740$ : After July 25
· See more on: Prepaid Payment to Baldati.org Account
· Get your Baldati Membership Card
Make sure to include your full name and a description for payment
Keep a copy of your passport and your receipt reference no. and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Your reservation won’t be official until full payment is made
Lebanon-Beirut International Airport August 18,2013
about 10:30 pm pm pm (depending of the flight)
It's Time to Go to Turkey
What better time is there than Summer and Fitre Holiday to go to Turkey?
This is a 6 days tour for hikers who seek the cultures of Turkey, both ancient and modern.
• We will be sightseeing in Turkey heading to Adana by airplane (Pegasus) from Beirut International Airport and touring by bus through Adana Mersin Silifke Cappadocia Pozenty Taurus...
• Visiting its historical and archeological places
• Enjoying each other's company in an unforgettable setting
• And all for an amazing offer starting from 660$ (including: Airplane Ticket , transportation by Bus, 4 nights’ accommodation ,4 Breakfasts, 2 dinners, Touristic Tour ,bus transportation insurance etc...)
• Check with your Medical Insurance -
Program can be subject to modification without prior notification by baldati.com
• For more detailed information please view the detailed
Please note that a Bus will be with us in all our sightseeing in Turkey
1ST Day: Thursday August 14, 2014:
- Meeting at 2h00' a.m. a.m. a.m
- Departure at 4h00' am Airline ticket with Pegasus Airlines All Taxes inclusive
- Arrive to Turkey to Adana - Adana Airport at 6:30 am
- Transfer from Adana Airport Heading to Silifke Mersin
- Bring a light snacks with you we will have an optional stop for breakfast to rest and eat.
- Hiking and discovering Silifke area (we will add info later)
- After the hike on our road the coast is nice, and there are nice castles and historic ruins. Along the way, we will pass by and enjoy the beach then continue in the afternoon and check in Hilton so get your beach bag (swimming suits, towel,sunscreen, snacks, slippers etc...) and don’t forget your tennis shoes to explore the city .Silifke city is strategically located in the Mersin Province of Southern Turkey.The city has a lot of tourist spots and destinations it is rich in archaeological attractions. 5-8 Liras fee is required to visit and explore the ruins. Kizakalesi is especially beautiful since it is in the middle of sea a good swimming distance from the shore. The cost is sand beach and the view is very impressive free entrance to the beach but you need to rent a parasol and chaise long for 5 liras only –Optional Banana game(10liras-10mn) ,pedalo(20liras 1hr),Parachute(75liras) are available also .
They don’t take dollars in Silifke You need to carry with you from Lebanon Turkish Money (you can exchange in Antelias near central) since no place to exchange in this area .
The Kizkalesi or 'Girls castle' as it is known According to legend, it was built by a king who was told by a fortune teller that his only child, a daughter, would die after being bitten by a snake. You can guess the rest. The desperate father wanted to do everything in his power to prevent such a disaster happening, and dreamed up, what was to him, a brilliant solution: a castle in the water. He let his daughter grow up there, assuming that she would be safe. But fate would not be undone and one day a basket of fruit was taken to the castle. That's right; a snake slithered out and gave the girl a fatal bite.
- Check in the hotel
- Free time for relaxing or swimming
Morning 2ed. day: Friday August 15, 2014:
- Free time for relaxing or swimming in the hotel's pool- or departure from the hotel at 9.30am to visit the Public Souk we will for walk 10-15mn and you can also visit the Marina Mall near the hotel.
- Check out Heading Mersin then Adana (The road will take 1.0-1.30hrs to rich the hotel )
- Discovering and hiking in Mersin Silifki at the afternoon (we will add descriptions later)
-Passing to Mersin Souk to Exchange Money (Mersin Public Souk )
- After the hike heading to Adana check in Hilton Adana 5 stars
Lying a fair distance away from the Mediterranean coast, in the centre of huge Cilician Plains and on the banks of Seyhan River, Adana is one of the most populated cities in Turkey Adana is home to Incirlik, a large Turkish/U.S. air force base which Washington has used in the past for reconnaissance and military logistics operations.
- You will have time for relaxing,swimming (Jacuzzi Piscine Chauffee) or - Free Time in Adana passing to Sabanji Mosque a replica of Aya Sofia in Istanbul and visit the museum of Adana
- Visiting Adana Optimum A.V.M you can walk and cross the road to reach the Mall - Shopping and dinner and much more ( best place for Shopping is LC WAIKIKI u can find it in all Turkey & many Branches in Mersin) http://www.lcwaikiki.com/ or Defacto shop
- There is no place for exchanging MONEY at the mall better to carry with you from Lebanon Turkish Money (you can exchange in Antelias near central) or you can exchange in Mersin Souk ,Airport or Hotel
- Overnight in Adana
3rd. day: Saturday August 16, 2014 :
- Wake-up at 7:00
- Breakfast at 7h30'.
- At 8:30 am Heading Cappadocia distance from Adana to reach Cappadocia 280km - 4hrs with Stops
Passing by Pozenty Area
- A stop at a rest house in Pozenty Area (optional Snacks 12 liras - Meal or Sandwich 4 -6 Liras ) last stop to bring all your needs before you arrive to Cappadocia Taurus Mountains, is a mountain range in the Mediterranean region of Turkey, running approximately 560 km parallel to the coast, and forming the southern border of the Anatolian plateau. Rising at the western-most range of the Great Himalayas, it is Turkey's second chain of folded mountains after Pontus Mountains.
CAPPADOCIA In an extraordinary meeting of nature’s artistic splendor and humankind’s resourcefulness, Cappadocia is one of those rare places that must be experienced at least once in a lifetime. With soaring rock formations, uniquely-rippled landscapes, splendid walking trails, mysterious underground cities and rock-cut churches, Cappadocia is the must-see destination in Turkey.
One of the geological wonders of the world. Cappadocia is a high plateau in Central Turkey at an altitude of 3270 ft / 1000 m. It lies in a triangle formed by the three main towns of Kayseri, Nevsehir and Nigde. The history of Cappadocia begins 60 million years ago with the eruption of 2 volcanoes, covering the area with lava and tufa. In later periods rain and wind eroded the land and created unusual valleys, canyons and cones. For many centuries Hittites, Assyrian Colonies, Greeks and Romans lived in the region. Cappadocia is also a very important region in early Christian History.
There are over 600 hundred rock-cut churches built by monks and hermits between the 4th and 11th centuries. In some of these, church walls have been decorated with wonderful frescoes depicting scenes from the Bible.
How Cappadocia came into Being Thousands of years ago a group of ancient volcanoes, Mount Erciyes, Mount Hasan and Mount Melendiz, spewed out layer upon layer of thick tuff which blanketed the countryside for miles around. Over the centuries the wind and rain worked their magic on the soft rock, carving out spectacular gorges and leaving behind the dramatic pinnacles of rock - the 'fairy chimneys' - that have created the Cappadocian moonscape.
- Visiting and Hiking in lhlara Valley optional entrance 8 - 10 liras
-The stunning & lush Ihlara Valley boasts the deepest gorge in Asia Minor. Most of the churches are decorated inside with frescoes. The main difference between Ihlara and the other Cappadocian valleys is the Melendiz River which runs from the bottom of the valley in the village of Ihlara and paints the gorge beautiful shades of blue and green. Hike may run from easy level to difficult and will be adjusted to the group level,Level 1:4 km - Level 2:14km Both Levels will have the opportunity to pass to Selime Cathedral.
We will walk from Ihlara centre till Belesirma and if we still have time we will continue to Selime Monastery. To rich Ihlara valley from cappadocia we need 1.30 hr, on our way back we will take the road of Nevishir
- Check in Dinler Hotel
- Free time for relaxing,swimming, and Optional Turkish Bath
- Dinner included in fees (Buffet) served until 8:30 PM
4th. day: Sunday August 17 , 2014 :
- Wake-up at 8h00
- Breakfast at 9h00'.
- Departure at 10:00
- Hiking and visit the Red and Rose Valley Optional Entrance to the Valleys - 2 to 3 Liras the most common path in the valley takes around 1-2 hours (3.5 km)
The hike will start from çavuşin village çavuşin is an old Greek village where you can see old cave houses it's a small village between Görem and Avanos Town so we will start from Red Valley and pass through Rose valley ... Rose Valley it is divided into many smaller valleys: Gulludere, Kizilcukur, Meskendir and Zindanonu valleys. This beautiful valley gets its name from the rose-colored rock that varies in hue and intensity depending on time of day, season and weather conditions. During the hike we will visit several cave churches, cave houses and cave tunnels. Rose Valley has paths for easy, medium and difficult levels. The most common path in the valley takes around 1-2 hours (3.5 km).
- Passing to family of fairy chimneys (Cappadocia. Turkey. View of the famous family group of fairy chimneys: mother, father and daughter at Urgup in Cappadocia)
- Panoramic View of the City Of Gorem
(Moujamaa Al Kanayiss)Cappadocia's most famous attraction is the Göreme Open Air Museum, a complex of medieval painted cave churches carved out by Orthodox monks. The Open Air Museum is located in Turkey's Göreme Valley- Optional 15 Liras (kids under 12 are for free) N.B NOT allowed to take pictures - Not included in the ticket price is admission to the Dark Church which costs an additional 8 Liras
- Visiting the Castle & Village Ushisar (Buildings in the caves) open till 7:00pm and Optional visit to the citadel of Ortahisar
- Free time in Public Souk
5th. Day: Tuesday July 12 ,2013:
- Wake-up at 8h00
- Breakfast at 8h30'.
- Hiking in Pigeon Valley (4km) from Uchisar to Goreme. A moderate walk in a green valley with many different rock formations and hundreds of pigeon houses carved into fairy-chimneys. (1hr-1.30hr)
- Visit the Jewelry Factory
- Back to the Hotel for relaxing, swimming, and Optional Turkish Bath
- Dinner included in fees (Buffet) served until 8:30 PM
- For whom who desire visiting at night Cappadocia old souk - night hike.
- Departure from Dinler
- Visit the Wine Factory in Cappadocia
- Visit to the Leather Factory in Nevshehir (with a defile de mode)
- Go to Avanos ,Avanos is a town and district of Nevşehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey, located 18 km (11 mi) north of Nevşehir, the capital city of the province. It is situated within the historic and touristic region of Cappadocia.
- Visit of the pottery factory, if we still have time
- Passing to Loukoum Factory or Turkish Delights
- Back to hotel Free Time for relaxing swimming, Turkish bath…
- Dinner included in fees (Buffet) served until 8:30 PM
- At Night Optional 25$-Party with folkloric Turkish group more than 10 shows ( Al Darawish show-Dancers Show,Folkloric wedding...)They will offer white and red wine - Beer - Soft Drinks - fruits and appetizers...)
- For those who desire an optional Hot air Ballon ride for 175$ you will wake up at 4:30 am departure at 4:45 am, the flight will be approximately 90 minutes in duration with smaller balloons 140 and 260 balloons (up to maximum 12 persons capacity).passengers will be transfer to the headquarters with luxury minibuses. Passengers will have a delicious breakfast .The balloons will climb approximately 300 meters (1000 feet) during the flight. The passengers will receive a memento Gold Medal. All passengers are covered by Allianz Insurance. After the flight luxury minibuses will take you back to the hotel at 7:45 am.
- Free Time
- Check out at 12:00 pm
- Heading Adana
- We will pass the Kaymakly underground.
Kaymakli underground city is on Derinkuyu the Ihlara valley roadway and 20 km far from Nevsehir province. Ancient name was Enegup. Kaymakli people built their homes around the underground city tunnels for security reason. Kaymakli underground city has 8 stores and 5000 peoples can live in it, 4 storeys are open yet. The deepest point of the visit is around 20 meters. Kaymakli was built in around a main ventilation chimney.)
- Passing to Kaymakli underground city (to Seven Layers) Optional 15 Liras (kids under 12 are for free)
- Stop at a rest House
- Heading Tarsus Visit the Cleopatra and Mark Anthony Gate (where they met)
St. Paul was born there. The city had been living thousands of years before him. Several famous people have made their way to the city: Alexander the Great, Cleopatra, Julius Caesar...
Tarsus is a Turkish city 27 kilometers east of Mersin, best known as the birthplace of Paul the Apostle.
Tarsus was the most important commercial port in the province of Cilicia since 2300 BC. A few decades before Christ, the Romans granted her the status of a free city with the privileges such a title entailed.
Mark Antony and Cleopatra lived in Tarsus in the 1st century BC. Marcus Antonius, commonly known in English as Mark Antony, was a Roman politician and general. As a military commander and administrator, he was an important supporter and loyal friend of his mother's cousin Julius Caesar.
The Apostle Paul was born in Tarsus and seemed to be proud of his birthplace. In Jerusalem, as he was being arrested, Saint Paul told the tribune: "I am a Jew and a citizen of the well-known city of Tarsus in Cilicia....."
The Tarsus Museum contains artworks of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman periods, Roman and Byzantine coins, baked soil pots, and metallic materials.
Optional entrance to St Paul House (3 liras) and pass to the church (museum) According to tradition the building date of the Saint Paul Church is 1102, but the present structure, a domeless basilica, was built (or rebuilt) much later, in 1862...
- Passing to Adana Mall (M1) There is no place for exchanging MONEY at the mall
- Free time for Shopping and dinner
- At 7:30 pm heading towards Adana Airport to return to Beirut
- Take the Airplane to Lebanon at 8:30 pm
- Arrive to Beirut at 10:30 pm
As mentioned before we will be transfer To and From BEIRUT international airport
Prices do not include:
• Travel insurance
• Anatolian Folkloric night with drinks Fees $25
• Entrance fees to the sites (Ihlara Valleys - Kaymakli Underground - Gorem Open Air – Red and rose valley St Paul Tarsus - Approximately the total of 55 Liras)
• Optional tours and private expenses, Price does not include drinks Tips and expenses of personal nature
• Driver Tips
• Meals on board flights to/from Adana (No Meals)
• Lunches & Snacks
• Air tickets Beirut/Adana/Beirut by direct flights Pegasus Airlines with Taxes
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• Accommodation at hotels with Breakfast and Dinners as mentioned in program
• Price includes double & triple bedrooms.
For a *Single room $240 extra.
• Visa: Lebanese passport holders don't require a visa to enter Turkey.
• Your passport must be valid for 6 months
• Currency: 1 Turkish Lira=836 Lebanese Lira
N.B. Your reservation won't be official until full payment is made
Have a safe and Enjoyable trip with Baldati!!!!
Better to carry with you from Lebanon Turkish Money or Exchange can be in Mersin Souk or in the hotel (you need to exchange Turkish Lira Specially in Cappadocia, they don’t take dollars in all entrance-For every WC Stop they take 1Lira at the door)
This is an "Open Event", hikers are allowed to bring friends and invite others to join after informing them of all the details of the trip.
More info about the PEGASUS Airplane :
Our Safety Policy
Pegasus Airlines takes the utmost care to apply the following principles ensuring flight and ground safety:
To ensure that Pegasus Airlines applies all national and international flight and ground safety regulations and standards.
On-going training of employees in flight and ground safety issues.
To ensure that employees at every level can report issues anytime and without notice.
There are no restrictions to the reporting of flight and ground safety issues.
Employees at every level of seniority may report directly to the highest level of seniority.
To evaluate all employee reports in the strictest of confidence.
Pegasus Airlines believes that the interactive process of communication between employees and feedback is part of our corporate culture, and aims to provide the necessary environment for this to flourish.
Pegasus Airlines encourages employees to share information regarding flight and ground safety with the Quality Assurance Management Department.
To use written and verbal communication to increase employee awareness regarding flight and ground safety procedures.
To identify causes of human error and to take preventative measures.
Pegasus Airlines engages in notifying its employees if the activities of other establishments in the sector threaten flight and ground safety.
Please note that our journey conditions requires that you bring with you:
· Clothing: Comfortable Shirt/Pants, Warm jacket, Hat/cap,
· HIKING BOOTS: water proof suit will be needed in case of rainy day
· Food and Water ( you can buy from Turkish Market) : High-calorie quick-burn energy food Bars , dried fruit, Black chocolates , fruitcake, nuts, ....
· Small Pillow: For your comfort in the Bus
· Bring your own Medications (Panadole ,Gravol , Supplin ...)
· Bring your own shampoo and soaps since those miniature sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soaps...are not enough specially for your long hair ladiesss.
· When you first start to plan for your trip, check the expiration date of your passport and, if necessary, send it in for renewal.
· Just a Little Research Goes a Long Way
· Before going abroad, it' s worth doing some research on what to do once there. Each city you visit will have a lot of options and there is nothing worse than spending most of your time deciding on how to spend your days. The Internet provides us with so much information, that it would be a crime not to use it. once there .
· Be Organized with the Paperwork
· Hole-punch all of your information for your trip (and make copies of anything you'll need), organize it by what you'll need chronologically, and place it in a slim, bright, lightweight soft-side plastic binder.
· Be Prepared for Conversations
· Take a dictionary and notes phrase book. It can be useful
· Bring Dollar Bills
· Bring lots of single dollar bills for tips.
· Carry Change
· Always carry lots of quarters and dimes. A used film canister works very well. You never know when you will need to catch the bus or train or make a pay phone call.
· Check with your Medical Insurance
· Confirm Your Reservation
· Be sure your reservation is confirmed; otherwise you may not have a reservation at all.
· Duplicate Important Documents and Cards
· For Lebanese non holding a Lebanese passport (American ,Canadian,Australian.....) better to bring with you your Lebanese ID for the general security on airport (Lebanon) and note that you will need to pay extra fees for the Turkish visa .
For additional information
Contact Baldati on
CALL 70821469 , 04-922 999 , 04-924100 , SMS OR WHATSAPP 03666565
· Places are limited so reserve early!Please note any cancellations before July 10 ,2013 are fully refundable (with just a 30$ fee) however cancelling after July 10th is NON-REFUNDABLE.
· Program can be subject to modification without prior notification by baldati.com
· Please note that the minimum number of people requested is 20
· If the registered members are less than 20 people, the trip could be merged with another group
· Ask for your discount coupon from Baldati team to get a 20% discount from any branches of SPORTS4EVER .
Come join us on an amazing relaxing journey to one of the oldest inhabited regions in the world! Turkey offers a refreshing East-meets-west blend of culture
6 days 5 nights - Accommodation in 5 star Hotel - Transportation - 4 Dinners - 5 Breakfasts - Discovering 4 cities Mountain Beach- 4 Hiking - Cultural Tour - Shopping - Airplane Ticket round trip Starting fees 660$
For more info check the link
Please note that we will have 2 levels for hiking
We will be Hiking in Cappadocia : Ihlara Valley , Pigeon Valley , Red & Rose Valley and much much more we will discover a new city
Contact Baldati call 04922999 03-666565 70-821469
2 days ago
2 ticket(s) purchased
2 days ago
10 ticket(s) purchased